Thursday 17 April 2014

Summer here I come!

So much newness in the air.  Great new things to wear right now....  and into summer.  I've been on a little shopping trip, and thought I'd share a little of what I couldn't resist!


Loving this racer back dress called Zois from ColdLogic.  I've been a fan of this brand ever since their very first release.  And if you know me at all....  HELLO SHOES.  Yes, just this past weekend [GOS] released the much anticipated Charlotte Mary-Jane pump in all the colors.  Shown here in white, I opted to buy the fat-pack of course.

The Look:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: CatWa - Evie
Dress: ColdLogic - Zois
Shoes: GOS - Charlotte
Hands: Slink - Elegant1
Glasses: GOS - Intuition
Necklace: Mandala - Kotowari (The Men's Dept)
Watch: Mandala - Sitennoah

No comments:

Post a Comment